[stylist] Re Poems about weather

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Aug 14 13:36:01 UTC 2015

thanks for your comments, Sm.  I wrote it as I remembered it - I was
probably about 4 or 5  years old and quite afraid of lightening as it
flashed all around us on that porch.  The new refrigerator must have been
really important to me, since I wanted to know if it could go with  us when
we died - from the lightning, I suppose. I know by the date of publication
that I wrote this poem in grad school. Lynda