[stylist] Re Poems about weather

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Aug 14 13:57:13 UTC 2015

Is is a regional thing or are both spellings correct? I see many folks here writing lightening but I thought it was spelling lightning. When I was that age, Lynda, I was afraid of the thunder but loved the lightning. It wasn't until I understood what lightning was that I tried to convince myself to be the other way.
Barbara
Sent from my iPhone