[stylist] Re Poems about weather

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:10:28 UTC 2015

Barbara, I think the pronunciation is often lightning, but for the spelling
it is more literal. Think of the sky being lightened, to lighten the sky
with a flash. That is what lightening is.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."