[stylist] sharing

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 01:29:40 UTC 2015

Of course, I don't see in my dreams, since I've never seen, but
one interesting thing is that I walk, run, jump, etc.  and never
run into anything.  Most of the time I do not use either a cane
or dog in my dreams, though I have dreamed of walking with one of
my dogs.  I once dreamed that I was helping people in an
emergencies.  I could run, jump, (and while jumping fly a little,
and leap into the emergency vehicle, carry people, knew totally
what to do.  Wow! It was quite amazing.  I rarely have that sense
of totally knowing what to do all the time.    Debby