[stylist] sharing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:21:15 UTC 2015

For me, it depends on the humidity level. If in the 90's but not very humid,
no problem. But if it's humid, it really depends on how bad it is, grin.

It's reached 100 or so a few times this summer, but I didn't think it was
too bad to be out for a couple of hours. But a couple of days have been so
hot and humid, it was like trying to breath in dry-blower air. And you came
in as wet as if you had jumped in a pool. That's no fun.

Bridgit