[stylist] sharing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 06:02:55 UTC 2015

Hi, Kendra
I'm also in OR, though from the sound of your posts it seems you're in a
different area. I'm in Grants Pass, about 4 hours from Portland. I think we
had a winter. IT was in the 30's a lot here, or 40's and sometimes in the
teens at night though it took winter a long time to arrive. Like last OCT I
was so annoyed because a week from Halloween I was able to wear a sundress
with straps because it was in the 90's. I wanted my fall as it's my favorite
time so I wasn't thrilled.
It wasn't hot here today, but in the lower 80's I guess and sunny so not
cold, so I figured we were in a different part of the state.
I liked it here at first for the seasons,but they do seem to be getting
screwy.Is the pagan federation a part of the NFB or just a general pagan
federation, BTW? Looked interesting so I thought I'd ask.
Sem