[stylist] Poem - "Frogs" - Finalish Draft

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Aug 15 16:25:38 UTC 2015

This makes me think of how bad I feel for squishing worms. I guess I did it quite frequently but only remember the last time. My siblings used to give me to hold and because they wriggled I would hold them so tight I killed the poor things. My sister, who is deathly afraid of worms, thinks it's funny, but to this day I am appalled.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone