[stylist] Sonnet - "Hiroshima" - Finalish Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 20:21:54 UTC 2015

Hi Chelsea,

I try not to post repeaters as I evidently did this time.  But I've got
a poetry folder which is increasingly chock a block with work and of
course I llike to post stuff which I think hasn't seen daylight yet.
Obviously, I fail at that from time to time.  Just hope I'm not being a
preening bore with my soggy old socks, heh.

--Bill