[stylist] sharing

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 01:29:58 UTC 2015

Hi Debbie,

Yep, I just graduated with a physics degree and am off to grad school in DC. I love science fiction as well!! And there have been plenty of blind scientists through the ages, though they sometimes get lost in the history books. Physics still seems to be a special breed, though, at least in recent 5-10 years.

Have you read anything by John barley? His Red thunder series is very witty and based on space travel. My kind of story.

I know I’m very much a baker person. Cooking is too imprecise and getting everything done at the same time and consistent temperature takes work now. I’ll have plenty of practice, though. *grin*

Chelsea
Chelsea Cook
astrochem119 at gmail.com