[stylist] sharing

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Aug 17 16:17:32 UTC 2015

Chelsea and Debbie

As a fellow science fiction fan (I also used it as a kid to mentally escape from life) I would be interested in knowing any books that particularly moved you.  I'm always looking for interesting books to read.

Chelsea--have you read "The Martian" yet.  I think you would just love it.  I'm a little past half way through now, and this is a science geeks dream book.

Anyway, seeing that this is a writer's division chatroom, lets talk books.

Shawn