[stylist] Character name changes

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:59:20 UTC 2015

Shelly,

I don't often change names, but this is totally up to the person. Sometimes,
I use a place holder name until I figure out what I want to name a
character, and this is totally acceptable. If you want to change a name, or
all names, there's nothing wrong with that. Question, any specific reason
why you want to change the nae, especially  in the finished draft?

Bridgit