[stylist] Character name changes

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:02:46 UTC 2015

Eve,

I'm more like you. But I also tend to visualize my characters and stories
before writing. I mean, I will spend hours or days visualizing in my head,
creating scenes out in my head, so by the time I sit down to actually write,
a lot of character and plot stuff has been worked through in my head.

Bridgit