[stylist] Character name changes

3rdeyeonly at gmail.com 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 22:49:57 UTC 2015

Hi. I also have much of the story thought out in my head before I start writing. So I guess that's a lot like how you do it Bridget. I don't think there's anything wrong with changing or not changing, I think that's just that we all do things our own way and what works for us is what works. That's all that matters. Eve

Sent from my iPhone