[stylist] Character name changes

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 05:31:29 UTC 2015

It's funny because I'm just the opposite.  I usually come up with
the main characters' names before I even think of writing
anything down.
I have a suggesttion (although bare in mind that this is from
someone who usually creates a name and stays attached to it):
If you're still happy with the first name, could you maybe
dedicate the novel to someone else who is meaningful to you, then
in your next novel dedicate it to the one you are intending to
now?
Vejas