[stylist] Poem - "Frogs" - Finalish Draft

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:05:48 UTC 2015

Thanks, Jackie.
I only knew of poetry that rhymed growing up, then in high school began to
study other sorts so to me it always felt more authentic, though it's more
emotional than logical. I am grabbed by some poems that don't rhyme, but I
am more picky for some reason. Your frog poem should totally be published in
something for environmental awareness or animal rights or something
profound, if you ask me. *hugs*
Sem