[stylist] sharing

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 04:08:24 UTC 2015

Don't ask me why, but one of the books I return to over the years
is a Robert Heinline book.  It is one of his juvenile science
fiction books.  Actually there are two.  One is Space Cadet, the
other is Farmer In The Sky.  Perhaps I like them because they
speak of humans going forward to change their lives, or to make a
difference in the world.  I like the comraderie the characters
have with each other, the working together, and the ultimate
triumph.  I'm also a Star Trek fan.  My favorite characters are
Spock, and Deanna Troy.  I think because there is something
fascinating to me about Deanna's empathic abilities, and Spock's
logic, but also the Mind Meld, and the Vulcans' use of it to
bring about healing.     Debby