[stylist] sharing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:59:10 UTC 2015

Oh man, law school online, that would be something, smile. My mom told me I
wasn't smart enough for law school, but others told me they thought I would
make a good lawyer, go figure. Actually, it recently came up during my
little sister's divorce hearing. I mentioned how I would consider law school
if I didn't have kids, which is why I'm considering my MFA. My mom told me
that was best, and as a mom, it would be too difficult. Literally, in the
next breath, she said how my other sister, who has three kids and is a
teacher, should still consider getting her law degree. She had taken the
LSAT years ago but didn't pass, but my mom thinks she should try again.
Right, so one sister who's a mom should not do something, but it would be
perfectly acceptable for the other sister, with more kids, to do it... sigh.
Story of my life.

Bridgit