[stylist] sharing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 04:52:39 UTC 2015

Bridgit!
Your mom told you you weren't smart enough for Law School? I hope I"m not
overstepping here and if I am forgive me, but I was hurt on your behalf.
WOW. My mom was one of those who pushed me to go to law school and who was
disappointed a bit when I chose  other things. Not that shes didn't feel I
should take the creative rout, but  she rather thought I should do both.
LOL.
All the things you got A's in during your school and university, you seem
pretty smart to me. I did the same except in math which was never something
that clicked easily for me. My husband says that most of the time it's not
taught correctly and he thinks with proper teaching, with my logical mind I
would've done great. I think he'd say the same to you, and it did make me
feel better as I also felt I was never  helped to understand math and how
can I do well at what I do not understand. Good to hear it's on the
teachers. HAHA.
But really I think you were and are plenty smart enough for Law School or
anything else you want to study. *hugs*'
Sem