[stylist] Poem - "Boot Fantasia in Three Parts" - Finalist Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:52:48 UTC 2015

HI Jackie Lee,

It always moves me to learn how you are affected by the work I I submit
to the group.  I had quite other intentions when I was writing the poem,
but I don't think that's very important;  I see what you're getting at
in your interpretation, and it works.  You read and enjoyed the piece,
and as always I'm grateful for your kindness and intellect.

fond regards,

Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"