[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 20:53:55 UTC 2015

Hey guys, while we are discussing books let me throw something out there. Lately, I have been reading children's books. Not sure why maybe just because it's something different and I've always been drawn to children's stories. Maybe it was because I like to read is that you and I want to be reminded of when I read though I'm sure I don't remember most of it. Just wondering if you've read any good children books and if you might recommend one or two. Maybe,  I will write one some day.

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone