[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Aug 18 21:30:20 UTC 2015

How about "Where the Sidewalk Ends," and "The Missing Piece," by Shell
Silberstein? I think I have the author's name correct, but may not remember
correctly. I love using both of these in my teaching of early grade school
kids.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.