[stylist] sharing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 04:48:01 UTC 2015

Hi, Jackie.
I like what you said about how you learned that either side can be logicked
as it were. That's something I learned and it made me be careful because
just because I have a logical argument for a thing and it may even be true,
it's  not the only true thing that can be said about the matter and I do
well  to keep that in mind. I love what you said about the logic being
conditioned  from birth too. It's a lot to think about when checking our
logic against other facts we may be ignoring.
Sem