[stylist] My first nonrhyming Goth poem,God Is Dead

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:29:26 UTC 2015

Hi, Chris.
LOL I like what you said. If I totally wanted to just portray discouraged
writer, though, it'd be a scathing rhymed piece about how agents don't even
look at your bleaping manuscript because their system sucks and is unfair
and how many great writers get rejected due to simply being 1000 at the
bottom of the 2500 deep pile of waiting manuscripts.
Sem