[stylist] My first nonrhyming Goth poem,God Is Dead

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:25:33 UTC 2015

Thanks, Jackie. before I try to publish this, I'll do a rework and I'm
saving your comments to use and work with when I make the changes. So they
are valued and appreciated and will be used.
Ciaran Corby is my pen name.
I began to feel very strongly, as does my husband, about the changes that
constitute what is good poetry. Those bits that would totally kick the
grates from hero to 0 as it were. LOL. I  wasn't sure what to think of it as
my first nonrhyme  and my first Gothic attempt so I really appreciate your
encouragement and it shall be used. I'll take the ball and run with it
totally. LOL.
Sem