[stylist] sharing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:20:53 UTC 2015

HI, Kendra and list.
Kindra you have the most impressively long and informative sig line I've
ever seen so you get t he award there. LOL.
I love all the book series you mentioned especially HP and LOTR. I am always
in some sort of HP Roleplay game and write original characters as well as
Snape, Flitwick, Regulus Black, Millicent Bulstrode and Blaise Zabini. Got
stuck writing Voldemort in one group and hate it. I make him darker than he
should be so s I can stand it but am eagerly hoping someone else joins some
day that wants him. He's not popular, though. Can you imagine that? LOL.
Awful bugger with a flat static character. *grumbles and makes face* and on
the other end of the spectrum in another game I got roped into writing
Albus. I was terrified believing I'd not do well, but it's actually been a
great writing stretch and everyone says it's a good Dumbledore so I am
happy. The others, my regulars, are far easier for me, Severus especially as
we're so similar. Regulus is tragic and I enjoy getting into his mind...on
his good days. HAHA.
In LOTR my faves are Gollum, and Smaug, but I like the wizards as well.
Interestingly enough I never considered Paganism or any religion a subject
for blindiness. Meaning blindness and paganism or blindness and Christianity
or whatever. Never considered religion and blindness as a necessary
category, but the point you bring up about books is a good one. Many are put
on audio like on CD or whatever now and of  course there are the e-book
reader programs that sound more realistic for those that aren't.
My favorite book for anyone on any path that's just got some great basic
advice for being happy and getting more of what you want that really works
is The Power of Now by Tolle. It's so basic and common sense that it's deep
as  sadly those things he brings up don't occur to us enough.It's one I read
and reread over and over.
Sem