[stylist] sharing

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:10:49 UTC 2015

Hi all!
You could  probably start your own mailing list or hook up with the interfaith mailing list. In my book, blindness and Paganism don't clash as long as you can study and/or meet other Pagans. I know two other blind Pagans who run a group of Pagans over the phone. I can say from first hand experience that it works quite well. Blind Pagans do however need more Pagan books in an accessable form, even if more were posted on IBooks. The bottom line for me is that blindness has little impact on being a Pagan, except for finding accessable Pagan books and transportation into nature. As for the lady on the bus, I can't do much other than suggesting that she looks for a better church since religious instatutions are excluded from following the A.D.A. They are out there. Just ask any blind church goer. The Muslums who drive taxi cabs, they have to follow the rules. They chose to drive for the public so like it or not, they have to follow the laws of the United States and save part of their religion for private life. If they don't want to make such a sacrafice, they can get a job at a Mosk instead. As for this list, I think it's the most diverse in the NFB. Yes, it's got the best creativity. As writers, I think it needs to stay that way. Blind Pagans on this list, why not advocate to put more Pagan books on accessable book websites? Yes, I found something that blind people, Pagans and blind Pagans have in common.
Kendra

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author unknown
 Baltimore, Maryland taught me how to see the stars even with blindness.
 Seattle, Washington taught me to take home some of their very nice  manors and care free creative ideas.
 Both taught me to explore new worlds at times I needed to learn.

I believe that everything is all interconnected and full of magic.
Blessed Be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 A Representative of the blind and Pagan communities,
The National Federation Of The Blind Of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,

Live the Life We Want

Diehard Fan Of Harry Potter, Middle Earth,  Narnia, and Land of Oz universes. I love anything to do with bald eagles.
 Go Pittsburgh Penguins!
Go Detroit Red Wings!
Go Baltimore Ravens!
Go Seattle Sea Hawks!
Go Oregon State Beavers!
Go Portland Winter Hawks!

 Finally, I am Happily Living With My Wonderful Boyfriend  In Salem, Oregon.
This  E Mail Was Sent  from Kendra's Constantly Active And Mobile Google E Mail Box That Is Located On Kendra's iPhone 5 Which Never Sleeps Even When Kendra Is Sleeping.