[stylist] More nonfiction books

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:29:44 UTC 2015

Finished Misty Copeland's My Life in Motion, and it was really good. You don't have to be a dancer to appreciate this book or Misty's story.

Now reading As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of the Princess Bride, written by Cary Elwes, who also played Westley/Dread Pirate Roberts in the film. This is a memoir about Elwes experience filming the pop-culture classic. So far, this book is witty, interesting and fun, and several parts have made me laugh out loud. Whether a fan of the film or not (and really, who isn't?) you should check this out. And if you haven't seen the film, by god, get out from underneath your rock and see the damn film, LOL! Have fun storming the castle, grin.

Bridgit