[stylist] More nonfiction books

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:19:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
I read The Princess Bride for a book report in sixth grade and
really enjoyed it.  William Goldman is a great writer.
I remember finding the introduction really interesting.  It
basically said that the book was written by somebody named S.  S.
Morgenstern, and he revised it to shorten it.  I thought at first
that this was real, but my parents told me that it wasn't
actually true and that Goldman created the whole work.

Vejas