[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 03:57:09 UTC 2015

BVulcans are more passionate than they let on. Remember Spock's brother?
Their blood runs hot and they know this, hence the logic as being an
attempt to control their passions.
Somebody mentioned Eragon, I do not remember who. I think the whole story
of those books and the movie are a shame. The parents of Christopher
Paolini basically handed success to their little boy so he did not have to
learn the lessons of growth and determination. This really shows in the
later books, 3 and 4 which were supposed to origiaally be one book. Their
quality went way down as his priveledges went up and he lost interest in
the effort.
I feel that if he had put years into these books, along with some maturity,
they could have been classics. Instead they are great books for young
adults and teens, but they miss the mark for true quality. And the single
move is a joke.
Someone also spoke of cooking and blindness... I have made baklava all of
my life and have always torn the filo. The first time I made baklava with
total blindness, there was not a single tear. Did I suddenly become super
cook? No, I became more careful.

​