[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 04:03:58 UTC 2015

 So I think my computer had a brain fart above. Sorry.
Guys, I noticed that this thread is quite near 100 posts. Do you think we
could reach the triple digits? And who will be the lucky poster?  Just for
fun...
Hey Kendra, Aside from your spirituality and living in Oregan, would you
like to introduce yourself? What do you do when not writing? Go to school
or work? What genres do you write? Tell us about yourself? Umm, I guess
unless you do not want to. It is just nice to get to know people here.
There are often some close relationships built on this list serve.
And back to the original post, what inspires you?
Blessings, Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."