[stylist] sharing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 05:06:21 UTC 2015

HI,  Bridgit.
That's funny that wine's not your thing and that you drink rarely. I didn't
get the impression that you did drink much. IT was more a decision you made
to keep yourself calm and dulled through the freakout and chaos and I guess
it worked. LOL. Maybe it was at least good expensive wine. There are some
chocolate or chocolate razberry dessert wines that are very yummy. I don't
drink often, but I like wine and if it's the hard stuff like vodka or
whatever I mix very good girlie drinks that taste very good and sweet yet
will knock you for a loop. LOL. I'm famous for that in my friend circle.
Beer is just nasty for me, don't care what kind it is. My husband shares the
taste there so we never have it in the house.