[stylist] Goldstone

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:17:09 UTC 2015

Barbara, I am unsure of what you mean if not the visual description. Do you
really think that is necessary? It is pretty standard for the Goldstone,
but not so for many others. Also, I have never gone into a gem and mineral
shop and had to describe the appearance of a stone to the shop keepers.
They are generally geologists who know much more about the physical
properties than I ever would. In fact, I will take in stones that I have
and ask for identification. I may be able to discern the metaphysical or
magical properties of a stone, but not its scientific classification.
If you think it is needed, though, I could probably put something in at the
beginning when talking of the beauty. Do you think that would suffice?
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."