[stylist] Goldstone

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Aug 20 17:37:59 UTC 2015

I think it would, unless you intend this specifically to talk about its power. But when you mention its beauty I kept looking for a description of it. Is it beautiful because it's multicolored or shiny or a certain bright color. Though I do not believe in this stuff, I've read some about colors of the chakras and seen a bit about the stones so I think, yes, a bit of an explanation may put it together and help explain why this certain rock? I don't know. I may be looking too much into it.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone