[stylist] sharing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:23:58 UTC 2015

Or for cooking. I make shredded turkey, and the only ingredients are 3 to 4
lbs. of turkey breast, a stick of butter, dry onion soup mix (I make my own
home-made dry onion soup mix) and a bottle of dark beer. Place all
ingredients into large crockpot and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours. It's
delicious, moist and a hit with everyone.

Bridgit