[stylist] sharing

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 23:28:43 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I save drinking for special occasions. When I do drink, I go for shampaign or Pinya Colatta.
Kendra

"When the student is ready,
 the  teacher will appear"
 Author unknown
 Blindness tested me.

 Love has set  me free before it  showed me how to see the stars.
 Baltimore, Maryland  showed me how to soar to the stars.
 Seattle, Washington let me soar on the wings of my imagination.
Paganism showed me the way home where  I feel magic all around me.
 I am soaring like a bald eagle as I set out to live the life I want.

I believe that everything is all interconnected and full of magic.
Blessed Be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 A blind Pagan federationist,
The National Federation Of The Blind Of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,

Live the Life We Want

Diehard Fan Of Harry Potter, Middle Earth,  Narnia, and Land of Oz universes. I love anything to do with bald eagles.
 Go Pittsburgh Penguins!
Go Detroit Red Wings!
Go Baltimore Ravens!
Go Seattle Sea Hawks!
Go Oregon State Beavers!
Go Portland Winter Hawks!

  I am Happily Living With My Wonderful Boyfriend  In Salem, Oregon.
This  E Mail Was Sent  right  to your E Mail inbox  from Kendra's    Constantly Active Mobile Google E Mail Box which is located on Kendra's iPhone 5 that happens to be blind user friendly.