[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:10:28 UTC 2015

Wow! Great books! Some I have read and some not.  And yes,
Barbara, you are right about Endless Ring of Fire in the Night,
or something like that.  Sometimes I just need to escape into
another reality for awhile.  Here in eastern Washington we are
experiencing terrible fires.  Not here in Spokane, but all around
us.  People are losing their homes, their livestock, and it is so
sad! The air here is very smoky.  In fact it has been considered
unhealthy.  It is so terrible! All these fires, and new ones
sprouting up.  And no rain coming.    Debby