[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:54:24 UTC 2015

A couple of years ago, I was listening to our state's NLS newsletter when
there had been a book recommendation that intrigued me. The book was meant
for young adults, I would really say children, but I thought it sounded
interesting enough that I had to get it. I was not at all disappointed. I
think it was a ten hour play and I read it in ten hours straight. I just
could not turn it off.
It was The Compound by S A Bodeen.
So here is my recommendation for y'all. What kind of mind could have come
up with this concept?
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."