[stylist] sharing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:25:49 UTC 2015

I agree with you, Brigit, but I could go back further and say he and Lily
being friends or him wanting more, any of that was out of character and
poorly done as well. Empty, and what I felt was a convenience for  JKR. I
love her books, but her and a few other good authors, Martin included, I
feel cut corners and slapped some concepts together that didn't fit to fit a
need for something to happen that they had. For some  reason they didn't
want to think of something that actually made sense. LOL. Before book 5 came
out I had Severus playing double agent because his father was killed by
Voldemort when he, Severus, was only 6 years old. TTobias Snape was a Muggle
daring to go into a wizarding potion's shop to collect something for his
wife who wasn't feeling well, and Voldemort, being there, killed him as part
of his Muggle hate demonstration. After that, Severus's life consequently
sucked, having to go with his Mum to live with her  father, Muggle hating
Grandfather Prince. I assumed that the guy arguing with Eileen Snape  was
her father, Not Severus's father as as described not only did they both look
like Severus, but they looked similar to one another. So I'm thinking grand
daddy never approved of  Eileen marrying a Muggle so didn't like the prodigy
result either.  Then Severus is of age to begin schooling at Hogwarts and of
course is excited until he gets bullied on the very first day by the
Gryffindor Gang of Gits. So yeah. He had reasons to want revenge on
Voldemort. But later in book 6 JKR says the guy in book 5 arguing with
Snape's mom was his dad, which made no sense to me. IS was happy [people in
our games asked me to keep the story as I had it in spite of the  games. Of
course I intended to but  was flattered nonetheless.