[stylist] anoTher character question

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:05:55 UTC 2015

Hi, Vejas. As for ideas of how she could get into trouble...Perhaps she gets
into a fight defending someone. Like a younger kid or someone with a
disability or just someone she feels sorry for for another underdog reason.
And the one she flips out on and beats the crap out of just said something
she found really wrong or hurtful and pushed the other person or something
and she is shocked at herself and just  goes to town on them. Like everyone
has buttons that can be pushed.
Or if she does do the drinking thing, maybe it's peer pressure over a cool
new friend she wants to impress or a guy she wants to like her. And as it's
not her thing, she does it badly and gets caught, of course realizing she
should never have as it's not her and as such never will again. Then it
still remains in character for  her.
Or maybe she accidentally steals something from a store and isn't believed
by authorities that it's an accident. My friend once ages ago stole a locket
from a department store. She didn't mean to. She was gonna buy it, and hung
the chain over her arm as we didn't have a cart or anything. She went to
look at a shirt she planned to  buy, but didn't end up liking it so we left
and she forgot she had the locket on her arm. No one noticed and she was so
freaked out and scared she didn't bother taking it back. I was shocked too
so just stayed out of it. LOL. It was kinda amusing I guess.
Or along similar but not lines she could be framed by someone and have stuff
stuck into her bag by someone who's jealous of her or just doesn't like her
or whatever, unless you really want her to do the thing rather than just to
have the trouble.
Out of thoughts for  now so hopefully one  of those  can help and if not
perhaps they were at least something to activate the brain for brainstorming
or general amusement.
Sem