[stylist] another character question

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:38:19 UTC 2015

Chris, Mine has been doing the same thing, you described it quite well. I
have had this issue in the past and then it has gotten better. We have
never found the reason though. My tech people blame it on Freedom
Scientific. I cannot just accept that without some type of justification
for the diagnosis or knowing that it is actually a common ailment. You are
the first I have ever heard of who is experiencing this also. If you ever
do find the true cause, or a way to fix it, please let me know.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Chris Kuell via stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org