[stylist] anoTher character question

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:00:39 UTC 2015

Vejas,

These sound like legit problems your character can experience. Bad and
problematic behavior doesn't have to be as dramatic as drug addiction or
anything like that. And because your character is a loner and introverted,
these would be perfectly acceptable problems to deal with.

Another idea to consider, because this character is introverted, could they
meet someone or experience something that takes them out of their shell,
therefore causing some out of character behavior? Again, doesn't have to be
drugs or sex or violence or anything, but maybe they meet someone they spend
a lot of time with and are caught breaking curfew. Or they secretly dream of
being a writer, and their favorite author will be signing books in a
neighboring city, so they take off with permission. Just throwing ideas out
but potential direction to think about too.

Bridgit