[stylist] anoTher character question

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:24:10 UTC 2015

Hi,
You have all given great ansierwiths.  I was thinking about it
last night (as all writers do).
I think I'm going to go with the anger issues and will mostly
focus on online issues.
In one of the mini-stories about her, she had to fill out a
survey in school about whether she went online in school and
whether her favorite sites were blocked, etc, and she was honest
about it, so school could monitor her.  Then I could come up with
a made-up site she is always addicted to.  I think considering
the fact that she gets along with her parents, this is a good
idea because if they trust her, then that means they'd trust her
with her phone so wouldn't monitor it.  Brigit, I really like
your idea of her meeting someone online too.  Yes, online
addiction is real, and all because you don't take drugs or drink
alcohol doesn't mean you are innocent.
My other favorite idea was Sem's, about her getting framed for
stealing something; unfortunately people with that personality
just are more vulnerable and more likely to be accused.
Thanks,
Vejas