[stylist] Was Children's books, was Left Behind, Guilty Pleasure reads

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:17:21 UTC 2015

I agree they are not as interesting as they used !be. I now would just skim over the different club positions, since I know them already. Out of curiosity I went online once and found that only about 39 ofthe books were written "the author herself, whereas the others were ghostwritten. There is also a babysitter's Little Sister series, some of which I read as well.

Sent from my iPhone