[stylist] Goldstone

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:33:28 UTC 2015

Thanks to all of you for your help and suggestions.
It is meant for a Pagan publication I edit. I have decided to include an
article focusing on a specific stone or herb in each issue. This was my
first of these types. The rest of the paper is filled with other writers, I
just wanted to do something as well.
Again, Thanks for reading it, even if it is not your cup of tea. haha
Eve
Tea does sound lovely though.

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."