[stylist] Cursor and JAWS and emails

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 02:19:24 UTC 2015

I have a friend who also sells stuff online and she spoke of free shitting
on an item instead of free shipping in an email. LOL. Yeah, thanks for
shitting on whatever I buy from you. HAHA.We had a laugh about that one. And
once she and I both messed up when typing a price or another number length.
Hers was a price. It was something she was selling for 10 nd she hit an
extra 0, and whatever it was sure wasn't worth  100 hundred dollars so I
told her and she corrected it. Mine was a pendant I was advertising with a
free 24 inch cord to wear except it ended up being a 244 inch cord to wear.
Another r regular customer wrote me laughing about who ever bought that
prhenite pendant would have a lot of cord for a long time. HAHA.
Sem