[stylist] Cursor and JAWS and emails

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:27:59 UTC 2015

I do both of those things that Justin and Bridget suggested, but I just
wish I did not have to. It sometimes gets frustrating when I am trying to
push out a quick note and it gets all jumbled. Maybe someday our technology
will be so great that we will type what our fingers are actually typing.
hahaha
Typos are not the same things as spelling errors which are not the same
things as computer errors. At least this is true in my book. It does all
look the same though when reading, so we must have vigilance.
Hmmm,
So now I have a decorating idea. Isn't it amazing on how our trains take us
to the most obscure tracks of thought ever?
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."