[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:38:52 UTC 2015

Ginger beer is a soda, like root beer. It has a gingery taste and is yummy.
It has been a long time, but I am thinking it could be compared to
sasparilla. More spicey than ironwood.
So, if you have not gotten it from my weird clues, it is a very old
fashioned soda. When you find it, try it. Then tell us what you think.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."