[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 00:06:51 UTC 2015

I am always scared that cooking with beer will make the food taste like
beer. I hear it doesn't, but I hear that about coffee as well and trust me,
if coffee got anywhere near my food, I would taste it. Yuck!
I do not know where this is coming from, but somewhere in my memory banks
is the idea that one should not cook with diet soda. Something about the
chemical reaction with the artificial sweeteners and heat. This is nothing
I could verify though, but I don't want any of you to keel over because I
failed to mention it.
You could ignore me if you want to now. I am sure you often do. haha
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."