[stylist] curious-would this be too confusing?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 02:42:54 UTC 2015

Vejas, just my opinion, but I would write them as separate books.
But if not, you could intersperse the various types of writing
throughout the book.  I actually have read a couple books that
were written that way and they were not confusing at all.  In
fact, as I respond to your email, I retract my first sentence.
Don't write separate books.  But just make sure that you name
your chapters or sections so that people know kind of what's
happening.    Debby