[stylist] curious-would this be too confusing?

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:58:17 UTC 2015

HI, Vejas.
Actually again I've read books on NLS where they're in Europe or wherever
and still not a lot is said about differences is more is going on at home,
and they're American. So I don't think what you did was specifically silly.
It was a style you chose. Other books I've read made me feel more like I was
there, taking me deeper into the culture and such, so it depends on what the
author's aim is. If yours was their family life, ETC, that was your aim and
it's fine not to take it elsewhere. It wasn't as if you were in foggy London
town and having them act like they were in LA and being all Bro and Dude.
LOL. Which when my British character said Dude first, it's because his GF's
brother is from LA and said it all the time around him. My character is
talking to the GF's dad and said something adamant with Dude in it then
looks at him in horror and is gasping, "NO! I just said Dude!" LOL. And the
dad is all sympathetic as he understands. But to answer your question about
him, no it's not time travel. He worked for a vampire and was somewhat
reclusive in that and they were stationed in a remote area of Europe. So his
GF is freaking out about all the things s he'd never seen including Wal
Mart. LOL. He didn't really have net access either. So to him, it sort of
did feel like time  travel. He was tripping hard over the prices of
real-estate.

Sem